Skip to Content


One of the most important things I do as a U.S. Representative is help people with federal problems. Although I cannot override the decisions made by a federal agency, I can often intervene on a person's behalf to answer questions, find solutions, or just cut through the red tape. Below you will find a list of agencies that I can help you with.  However, regardless of which agency you need help with, I will need a completed casework form. Please reach out to our office to request help with a federal agency.  Once you complete this form we will contact you to fill out a privacy authorization form to comply with the provisions of the Privacy Act.


Which agency do you need help with?

U.S. Department of Education

FCC - Federal Communications Commission

U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services

Internal Revenue Service

U.S. Department of Labor


U.S. Department of Defense

U.S. Office of Personnel Management

U.S. Passport Service

U.S. Postal Service

U.S. Social Security Administration

U.S. Department of State - Visas

U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs